- Processing incoming and outgoing items as necessary and within the guidelines of the department and the Clinic
- On a daily basis covers various positions within Materials Management as business and staffing dictates. This includes but is not limited to manual and clerical duties related to Forms, Linen, various inventory tech routes/duties, storeroom functions and shipping/receiving duties
- Assists and trains new employees in areas operations
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- Either one year of storeroom inventory control experience or one year of shipping/receiving/distribution experience with knowledge of computerized or automated systems
- Knowledge of computerized or automated systems operations
- Working knowledge of safety practices
- Must be able to push/pull cart with 400lb load, lift 50lb’s using proper techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of record keeping practices
- General knowledge of distribution and supply chain activities
- Knowledge of and experience with operating manual and automatic devices such as hand trucks and forklifts
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) Employer. We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability (physical or mental), marital or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at email@example.com or by calling 206-667-4700.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed